Use Nature to Nurture
The great outdoors
can play a big role in children’s healthy development — inspiring curiosity,
encouraging creativity, spreading joy and relieving stress. Here are some ways that you can Use Nature to Nurture in your space.
- Use plants and promote safe interaction with wildlife.
- Incorporate outdoor
programming that encourages a healthy lifestyle.
- Schedule time outside on a regular basis for children.
- Utilize grassy areas for games, activities, and events.
- Promote open-ended play with natural features such as
logs and rocks.
- Engage local experts to enhance use of natural
elements within the space.
For the full list of strategies, click